What is the best way to say your single life ” Goodbye! See you never!”? Right – a perfect Bridesmaids’ Party. Make sure that you’ll prepare everything in a proper way.
Here is your go-to checklist to help you organize a fabulous Girls Only Night:
- Will it be a surprise for the future bride? Or you’re just helping to organize this event? Then ask the bride what does she want ( ‘cuz it’s gonna be her party)
- Send Save the Date invitations to the guests. Write down the date, time, place, ideas of a party, specific details, and dress code requirements if it is necessary.
- If you decided to go out, devise the itinerary, make all necessary reservations (or just be spontaneous)
- If you’ll be celebrating at home – prepare some finger foods, cheese, fruits and some drinks, of course!
- Buy all the bachelorette party accessories like a veil or a tiara, candy jewelry and other stuff.
- Prepare some special games, make a list of funny quests for the bride to fulfill.
And remember – this day is highly important for the bride! Do your best to make it special.
Decor, Food – Anastasiya Yurinok
Photo – Maria Boguslav
Skirts – Bowsandtulleus